Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fabulousness....





I am working on creating a desk for myself, I really like elements of these two....


Love the combination of pink & green here....love the enormous bag too!

Thai tea cake with creamed coconut....as featured here  




I'm so glad it's Friday!!

A million things going on this week....
it's 5 weeks until the end of term & I should be prepared for how hectic & demanding school becomes....but I'm not!!
The second I cross 1 thing off the list, I seem to add 2 or 3 more....

I have been running & going to Zumba this week which I love, I already miss my classes when I don't go....
that must be a good sign I think.

My 3 things for the week-end :
Saturday morning coffee while my son plays cricket tomorrow morning
Sunday morning 8am walk/run/breakfast with my daughter
Finishing my book

Keeping it simple....

Happy Week-end!



Kurt Geiger Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...