Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nespresso








My new, gorgeous, sexy coffee machine.  I don´t like doing advertising for free but the Nespresso coffee just makes my life...better. It´s the perfect gift for both me as a coffee addict and my home as an element of decoration.

For someone that doesn´t wakeup before having coffee it can be a real problem having to actually make the coffee in the most traditional ways. So it´s no wonder I love this machine where the only thing required is to chose a capsule and click 2 buttons. Plus the machines are beautifully designed and the coffee is just wonderful...and it comes in pretty, little, colourful containers. 

This cold, snowy February days will be much more cosy with the company of a nice and warm cup  between my hands and the delightful smell of coffee. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...