Monday, December 20, 2010

The Newest Additon At My Place - Introducing.....

Frederick!!

My mum gave him to me for my birthday a few weeks back.

Isn't he grand?!  :)


We'd spotted him around two months ago when we were both out together browsing through a huge flea market near Ballarat, and I just had to have him, so mum offered to make him my birthday present.

Perfect!


He was named on the spot, and then I had to wait nearly two whole months to get him.

My partner says he's somehow ugly and cute at the same time.... which I sort of 'get'.

But I think he's just downright gorgeous!

I speak to him and pat him on the head, and he always looks like he's got something really witty and insightful to say back.

He generally resides in the kitchen where I can see him a lot of the time, and is also visible as soon as you get inside the front door!

A lovely way to be greeted. :)

Linda. xox

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...