Thursday, December 16, 2010

1 Simple Thing - A Floating Feather...

I have a bit of a 'thing' about feathers. Not quite a fully fledged 'thing', but a 'thing' none-the-less.


I have a little collection of them in an orange vase on the bookcase in my living room.

Maybe it's because of my fascination with owls and the beautiful feathers they can have... maybe it's connected to my country wanderings as a child where I'd pick up all manner of things, including feathers of all sorts... or maybe it's because I used to love collecting the feathers that had fallen from our chooks as they went about their daily business.

Whatever the reason, pictures or items featuring feathers make me stop and stare.

I think they're beautiful.

Happy weekend everyone!

Linda. xox

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...