Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Bookshelf That's Also A Door!! Wow!

Until now I 'thought' my ultimate bookshelf fantasy was a lovely bunch of shelves built around a doorway, or around a window.... I've always seriously fawned over those sorts of bookshelves.

But....

Now...

Look at this....


Whoa!

A magical door and a bookcase all in one.

It fans the flames of that yearning I have for 'secret' things. Hidden doors, rooms no-one else knows about, undiscovered treasures, little caves full of fascinations.

This really 'had me at hello'.

Superb.

Linda. xox

P.S: I've had this sitting in my drafts folder for a while, and a few days ago I also spotted it over on Erin's great blog House Of Turquoise as part of a guest post by Coco Cozy! I think this pic will do 'the rounds' as it's so fab.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...