Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ladder as a blanket rack

If you are like me and like to collect blankets, here is good idea on how to include them in your home's decoration. You can find or buy an old ladder, and it doesn't even have to be an expensive one, and hang your blankets, bathroom or kitchen towels, or even clothes. I got myself one made of bamboo and painted white (really cheap, by the way, because I refuse to pay 200 euros for an old ladder!). I got it originally to put in the living room with my blankets but, after looking at all these inspiring images, I can't decide where I want it to be.
via Dyrup
via VTWonen
via Eva Balck design
via French Larkspur
via Buckets of Burlap
via Bolig magasinet
via Sköna Hem
via Pottery Barn
via Apartment Therapy
via Allt i Hemmet
via A Beach Cottage
via Graham and Green



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...