Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mayline Stella Series 8' Conference Table SKC8


I recently had the chance to check out the SKC8 Stella conference table by Mayline in person. I must say I was quite impressed. The first thing that caught my eye was the stunning AA-grade Birch Hardwood Veneer Toffee finish. The rich wood grain and toffee stain compliment each other quite nicely. Secondly upon installation I found that the table was both easy to assemble and quite sturdy. For a table that measures 96"W x 48"D you would think it would be tough to handle. However, with two people we unloaded the table and installed it in less than an hour. What's really nice is that along with the entire series of Stella conference tables, there is a wide variety of other Stella products by Mayline including reception stations, executive desks, and even other conference furniture. I highly recommend the Stella series of office furniture by Mayline, and knowing that it is all GREENGUARD Certified is just an another added plus!

Dimensions: 96"W x 48"D x 29 1/2"H
Weight: 199
Finish: Toffee on AA-grade Birch Hardwood Veneer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...