Friday, August 24, 2012

Equestrian Clearance....

Put your best foot forward!


Some of us may still be enjoying what’s left if the summer, but it’s never a bad idea to start planning ahead for the fall gust and chills. And for those of us who live by the saying “there is no bad weather, only bad clothing” it is definitely key to get pieces that are not only fashionable but also warm and comfortable! This year’s fashion has dictated a sort of “anything goes” trend, which gives you a lot more liberty to mix and match than before. I came across these black Equi Theme leather boots on the equestrian clearance website, which I thought were really nice even if you’re not into horse riding.

And if that doesn’t quite tickle your fancy, then these Ariat long leather boots might do the trick....




Who says you’ve got to sacrifice comfort for fashion…?
Image source : Equestrian Clearance

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. Equestrian Clearance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...