Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In Search Of : The Perfect Workspace....


I have written before about my dream of a home office & written here about my own work-space....

My dream of a room of my own remains just that but I have decided to move from the kitchen, which is where I currently work, to a "work/inspiration corner".

My fabulous new Asus Zenbook has now arrived & as it's half the size of my current laptop, I can have a smaller desk but still have plenty of space....

I have been scouring local antique shops/secondhand stores for the perfect desk - old, wooden & spacious. 
I am creating an inspiration board. 
I already have the perfect chair - old & v comfy.
And I am putting together bits of this & that....a lamp, books, magazines, some shelving....
all designed to add inspiration & beauty.

If I could incorporate some aspects of the workspaces/office below, I'm pretty sure I'd have my dream space.... 
    












....and finally, my dream space, although with those windows I might spend much more daydreaming than actually working!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...