Monday, January 9, 2012

Home Office

I love my new home office! It is such a lovely, inspiring place to work in. I even enjoy filing and late nights burning the midnight oil just to spend time in there. Here's some great images of other people's home offices. (the exception being Mary Mcdonald's office below - this is her studio, not her home)

Mary Mcdonald's gorgeous office in Hollywood











Ana Antune's gorgeous office (Home-Styling Blog)





Image from Made By Girl, Jen Ramos




Room by Mary McDonald


All images courtesy of Belle Maison Blog, Decor8 Blog, Desire to Inspire Blog, Habitually Chic Blog, Home Styling Blog, Interiors Addict Blog, Made by Girl Blog, Miss Walker Blog, the Decorista Blog

If I have used an image from a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...