Sunday, September 4, 2011

Monday Mojo - A Gorgeous Tree Loving Home!

Here's a lovely house to look at this Monday morning!

It's from the website Houzz, a good place to get 'lost' for a few hours if you've got time to spare.

You know how I LOVE trees and anything tree related... so how could I not adore this house which is built around some glorious trees. You can see them sprouting out of the decking in various places around the home.

I could really see myself living and relaxing in a home like this. I'd be quite happy never venturing out into the 'real world' for days (maybe weeks) at a time if I had somewhere like this to hide away.



It would be my own little world... so wonderful!

I hope you find a space this week that makes you feel happy and all warm inside.

Have a great week everyone, and as always on a Monday... may your mojo be with you.

Linda. xox

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...