Friday, September 2, 2011

A Bit Of Laughter For A Saturday Morning.... I Love Beaker!!

Yep.

OK.

It's true.

I LOVE the muppets! They were always there when I was growing up, and they bring back fond memories of everyone having a laugh around the tele. You know I have a bit of a Swedish Chef fetish, but this video of Ode To Joy featuring Beaker is hilarious (I think so anyway).

Make sure you watch all the way to the end....



Any other closet Muppet fans out there?

Laughter is so good to have in your home. I hope this gave you a chuckle today.

Happy weekend everyone!!

Linda. xox

******
Here's 3 more posts to get you laughing this beautiful Saturday morning:
1. Preeeeeeeesenting..... A Cat In A Bag!
2. A Squirrel Takeover, A Cat Shower, And A Surprise
3. Whose Line Is It Anyway?

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...