Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What To Do? What To Do? Can You Help Me?


So, I'm thinking of running some small courses in real life! Just a group of 6 to 10 women (or like minded fellas!), who're interested in creating a home that makes their heart sing!

But, I'm not sure what to focus on.

I figure the sessions would run for around 2 hours, cost about $25 to $30 for that time, and be held at a lovely little cupcake shop I know of that has a big hearty wooden table we could all fit around with bench seating.

I could use the shop to myself for my sessions - it's only little, and the big table is the main feature. We'd have lovely coffee and cupcakes whilst having fun with what we were doing.

So....... I'd love to hear your opinions as to what you think I should focus on!

  • Decluttering and how to go about it?
  • How to use colour in the home?
  • How to find the 'heartbeat' of your home, breathe life into it, and create rooms with soul? (I have all sorts of quizzes, questions, examples, and unusual ideas to go with this one..... however squeezing it into 2 or 3 hours could be a 'mission impossible' - that's what my 8 week e-course will be about if I ever get it finished).
  • How to use your 'Secret Room' wishes to materialise a true home with heart?
  • Creating a 'mood board' and walking through some classic design books (like the Domino Book of Decorating and some of Jonathon Adler's amazing volumes)?
What do you think?

And what about the price? Too much? Too little?

I'd love it, love it, love it, (and be super seriously grateful) if you told me what you think.

Linda. xox

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...