Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lovely Links - A Bevy Of Bookcases!!


Hi everyone, it's end of the month Lovely Links party time again!! (A little late - sorry!)

This time I thought it'd be nice to have a theme, so instead of just sharing our favourite posts over the last month, I thought we'd share some pics of the bookcases we have in our homes, or favourite bookcase pics we've found around the web.

I LOVE books, and if I didn't have room for bookcases in my home I think that'd be the end of me. I simply have to have them around to feel comfortable and content.

You can see some of mine below... the smaller bookcase is in the dining/kitchen area, and the other two are close up shots of some of the shelves from two bookcases in the living room. The backs of these ones have butterfly paper on them to give them a meaningful touch for me (I've 'gotta thing' for butterflies).




What about your bookcases?

Or, great bookcase pics you've collected from around the web?

Doesn't matter if your post is old or new... or your bookcases either!

I'd love to see them. :)

Link up below and let us share....



Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...